The Survival Guide To Networking
Have you ever:
- Gone into an event without having a clear purpose?
- Wandered around aimlessly just talking to anyone who might look available?
- Let conversations drag on and missed meeting other people?
- Not made best use of your time with the people you have spoken with?
- Come away thinking you could have made better use of your time and money?
Well, you’re not alone.
Networking can be a highly productive part of your marketing mix, but also a huge and ambiguous investment of your precious time and money. How do you: Prepare for; Enter; Survive; and Follow up on… networking opportunities, with the minimum of mental anguish, and the maximum positive outcome?
The Boardroom’s Free Survival Guide To Networking contains over 60 practical tips that will take you from warm-up to cool-down and everything in between.
Add your details here to receive your free copy of our Networking Survival Guide, along with our regular business tips, event and Blog updates…
Your data will only be used for the purpose stated. You can unsubscribe at any time by emailing us or using the unsubscribe option in our emails. See footer below for link to our full Privacy Notice.